Greetings I am unable to reorder starred boards by dragging and dropping or any other method. Have tried multiple browsers, anybody know of a solution?
Have tried renaming with a number, eg 1-board name , 2-board name, does not work either.
Thanks for reporting it. We will work on a fix.
OK thanks.
Hi @Sharkfuel! Thank you for reporting! If you do not mind - could you record a quick screen recording of you attempting to re-order the starred boards and it not working? Would really help us verify that we are fixing the particular instance you are running into.
I cant do a video because of privacy reasons but on this screen: https://link.net-craft.com/L1uwn15Q if I try to click, hold and drag a board to reorder, the board does not move. The board highlights with a white border https://link.net-craft.com/YEuEqnlG but does not move.
Just making sure you saw my reply on this?
An update was just released to fix this issue. Could you please try to refresh/restart your browser window and try again?
I tried and still does not allow me to drag and reorder.
I am having this same issue as well and use Chrome for my browser.
Hi, I am having the same issue.Using Trello via desktop app and Chrome web. In both cases same issue.Made all updates.Any suggestions how to solve this?In mobile app functionality reordering starred boards is still not enabled?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.