Hi,
I've got 2 instances of Jira running behind a reverse proxy -- https terminates at the proxy level:
https --> proxy --> http -->tomcat
When I try to create application links between the 2 jira instances, I get :
"Application 'foo' seems to be offline. Click Here to Relocate."
In the logs, I see:
Could not reach provider foo; it will be omitted from the stream. The connection will be retried in 5 minutes.
I had read some people mention that you need to import the ssl root cert into the java keystore. I imported the ssl root cert from the proxy server into the keystores of both my java instances. Restarted services... still experiencing the problem.
I also tried adding the the proxy ip and application server ip for the inbound application links.
Am I missing something here? Any tips would be great -- the stuff I've seen online seems fragmentary. Seems clear that the proxy is making it hard for the 2 instances to see each other...