We're studying the possibility to use Service Desk for our Customer Support. I have one unse case I'd like to talk about, as I didn't find out if it's possible or not in the documentation.
We have different Support levels and SLAs for each level.
Let's say we have Support Gold ('first response time' 1 day) and support Silver ('first response time' 2 days).
Client A (user W & X) has Gold support level and Client B (users Y & Z) has Silver level support.
Can Service Desk provide us a way to handle our user case (creating a 'gold' SLA and assigning Client A to this SLA, and creating 'Silver' SLA and assign Client B to this SLA.
When user X creates a ticket, the first response time will be 1 day whereas when user Y creates a ticket, the first response time will be 2 days.
Thanks for your help,
Delphine