Hi everyone,
I’m facing an issue with an automation rule in Jira Service Management that’s supposed to trigger when the issue status changes specifically from "Waiting for Customer" to "In Progress". The rule worked fine a few days ago, but now it’s not firing at all, even though no changes were made to the automation settings.
I’ve double-checked the trigger, conditions, and audit log. The status change is definitely happening, but the rule isn’t logging anything almost like it’s being ignored completely. Other rules in the same project are running just fine.
We’re using a team-managed project, and the workflow hasn’t been updated recently. I also confirmed that the automation rule is global and not restricted by user permissions or scopes.
came across a similar thread on edulearnx.com, but it didn’t quite match my scenario, so I’m wondering if anyone here has encountered this specific issue.
Thanks for any Advice!