I just wanted to open my private Trello board (haven't accessed it for while).
Instead of just go, I've got to "no, it's private, but perhaps you should login".
Login brings me to atlassian log in (okay, trello is atlassian, suffer). Not worth noting that "remember me" checkbox was unchecked by default (so they meant that I need to go through this everytime). After entering login/password, they wanted some one-time code sent to email. I've waited for ~10 mins for that email. After it came, the system just didn't accept the code. I had to click "resend", wait again and only then the code where accepted. Wtf at all? I never enabled 2FA and I want flawless login instead of this.. Went to settings, it says that 2FA is disabled. Then if it is disabled, why it works? Why it requires two authorization factors one of which barely works?
And not worth noting that login procedure got me to atlassian dashboard, not to the board/url I wanted to enter.
PS. Going to 2FA settings were even more weird. There is no any mentions of email. Just physical key (for my simple trello board, really?) or authenticator app.