It seems I cannot set System Fields to show when empty? "Where's my field?" tells me the info below, I know it's got to have a value to display, but when I go to the screen config it tells me the visibility of the field can be set at a Field Configuration level, but when I go to Field Configuration you can only "hide" fields, not make them show when they're empty?
Anyone can help shed some light on this matter? Thanks in advance!
Field configuration
Field value
Hi @Mariano ,
We are here talking about view screen(s), right?
I don't have server/DC environment to test this out, but I believe this isn't yet possible to achieve. Well, I've found a feature suggestion related to your question so I would say this hasn't been developed yet: JRASERVER-78669: Allow view screen to display Due Date even when empty
Maybe some on-prem users have found some workaround, as one isn't listed in the linked feature request
Cheers,Tobi
It seems! I've added my interest to the Jira Issue. Thank you anyway @Tomislav Tobijas !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.