Why ruin a successful product? Just roll back while there is still time
Hey @Wagner Marques
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Can you detail your thoughts a bit? It's hard to understand what is it you're frustrated with.
Cheers,Matthias.
I can't agree more with @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ on this. I do understand the frustrations of people who were more than happy with the product before. But the generic "I hate it" or "change it back" benefits no one.
@Wagner Marques As @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ said, can you list the things that are frustrating you about the changes and then it may be possible for us to help.
What Trello plan are you on?
They read through the feedback in the release anouncement thread, they know what is wrong. They just don't care.
I just wanted to show my dissatisfaction, because I like the product. No need to appeal to emotion. Is it really necessary to repeat what everyone else is saying?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.