Can we please add a "Weeks" time scale to the Product Timeline Settings. See Below.
----
Hi all, timeline views now support weekly granularity:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/By-popular-request-weekly-granularity-for-the-timeline-view/ba-p/3220273
Hi @John Dulay and welcome to the Community!
I am quite sure the JPD team will be able to respond with more authority to your question, but I don't believe this is likely to happen.
A weekly horizon for a timeline makes perfect sense for delivery work, but is essentially too detailed for a product roadmap. Think of JPD as the place for your (strategic) product backlog where you prioritise your ideas, but planning the actual delivery work has a better place in Jira, where you might indeed revert to sprints or timelines with due dates to get the work done.
Hope this helps!
I don't necessarily disagree with that. I just want to see it in weeks so I can zoom in on the items. The titles of the items get cutoff. How am I supposed to present that?
Thanks for the feedback @John Dulay - for now we don't plan to change this, but we do plan to look at how we can evolve the timeline view a bit later in the roadmap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.