Is there a way to set the Calendar view to default to Week instead of Month? I'm sick of changing it every.single.time. since I now have to toggle between the Board view every time I open something with this new version.....................
Hi @Jessica Pierson, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
While this exact functionality isn’t currently available in Trello, you aren’t alone in wanting this as we have had other users interested in this as well. With that in mind, I’ve added you as a “+1” to our existing suggestion, which you can access here: TRELLO-693
I recommend you visit that suggestion, log in with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.
You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy: New Features Policy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.