I'm a little confused. I've been using trello for years and there was no calendar feature except the power up. So. I've become entirely hooked on calendar power up for planning my life. Now the new planner doesn't have the option to merge with the calendar power up? Am I wrong? This seems like an obvious transition requirement to the new version of trello.
I am wondering the same thing. I used to be able to see all board projects in the powerup and now I can only see each board per calendar. It's a downgrade for sure.
Hi @Rebecca Overall @Josh Tolbert I'm not sure what the future holds for both these things but the distinction I use is:New Calendar feature - Personal Calendar view unique for your individual activitiesBoard Calendar view/powerup - Team Calendar to visualise all tasks
I see! So can I populate the new calendar feature (planner) just with my existing cards? I've added dates to them but can't seem to see where they are living in planner. I don't have google calendar. I would love to just drop cards in the calendar and have them show in a monthly view. Is that available?
Also - if you still use the power up - where do you access it in the new beta version? I don't see the little rocket anywhere anymore. Help!
1. Here is what I was seeing with calendar powerup in the "old" trello.
2. This is what Trello beta planner is showing. None of my dated cards showing and no option to connect Trello's own calendar powerup. Only google?
3. When I try to add the calendar powerup to an individual card - it doesn't work.
4. The due dates feature is working but when I open planner alongside it the dates aren't synced?
Thank you so much for looking into this. Planner would be GREAT if it synced with your own Calendar powerup.
Rebecca
Hi Josh,
You can use the Workspace Views to see due dates from multiple calendars in one place:
Workspace Views (until 20 boards per view):- https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-views/- https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-table-view/- https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-calendar-view/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.