Is it possible to enable security keys for the users in bitbucket datacenter and not just authentication app?
Hi @prelec_mads_nielsen
I'm not entirely certain what you mean by "security keys" here. Are you perhaps referring to the SSH access key used for cloning or pushing to the repository? If so, you might find the following articles helpful: SSH access keys for system use and SSH user keys for personal use. If SSH keys are not what you are referring to, could you please provide more details?
Regards,Aman
Hi Aman
Thank you for getting back to me.
What I am referring to is U2F based security keys, such as Yubico keys. I can see it is possible to enable it for Bitbucket cloud, but can't seem to find it in Bitbucket server.
Regards,
Mads
Hi @prelec_mads_nielsen Currently, Bitbucket does not support U2F-based UI login. However, starting with version 9.3, you will be able to set up two-factor authentication using authentication app such as Google Authenticator, Authy, and Duo.Regards,Aman
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.