An unexpected error occurred, exiting.
To resume your session, restart Rovo Dev CLI with the --restore flag.acli rovodev --restore cannot execute
Same here. Seems to be popping up more and more the last couple of days. Hopefully just a transient hiccup.
I get the same error on my end.
I hope it will be improved soon.
Hi @Yuan Chih Ding @Jeremiah Harvey @金升一
Can I check which version of the CLI are you all running?
I got same problem---windows 10 cmd\Program\project>acli rovodev --versionRovo Dev CLI: 0.8.0Operating System: Windows 10 (AMD64)Git: git version 2.40.0.windows.1---and same with:'acli rovodev run --restore' or 'acli rovodev --restore'
It looks like this problem can happen if you've used the <strong>/</strong>prune command before. The fix is to clear your session's memory.
<strong>/</strong>
To do this:
Go to <strong>C:\Users\<user_name>\.rovodev\sessions</strong> on your computer.
<strong>C:\Users\<user_name>\.rovodev\sessions</strong>
Inside that folder, If <strong>session_context.json</strong> is empty or 0 bytes, remove the entire folder where it resides.
<strong>session_context.json</strong>
Same. MacOS .An unexpected error occurred, exiting.
Problem was solved! Thank you very much!
Hi everyone!
Since we're still in the Beta phase and actively developing it, hiccups like that can happen. I am really sorry you're experiencing issues sometimes!
Please take a look at the comment @Sanjay Sahu left on clearing your session's memory!
Also, please ensure you update Rovo Dev CLI to the latest version!
Thank you!
Jovana
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.