I have been sent a workspace invitation to BitBucket.
I clicked on the link and was then asked to create an account.
I did and then it has told me there was an error logging me in.
Hi @emmac
Welcome to the community.
Could you share the error message you're getting please?
Regards,Mark C
Hi Mark, I receive the error:"We couldn't log you in. You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header..."
If you're logging in using the same email address as you used to make this post - I can see your account is not de-activated (which is the usual cause of this issue).
Please ensure you try a different browser with add-ons disabled, some browsers do hide the referer header as the error suggests, which causes errors during the login process.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.