Hi all,
I'm very green when it comes to JIRA plugins. I've learnt a lot through trial and error, however I've arrived at a point where nothing I do with JIRA Toolkit works.
I want to create a Message Custom Field at key points in my workflow to instruct the user on what they need to do.
I don't know the difference between the Message Custom Field (view) and Message Custom Field (edit).
So far I've;
- Installed the plugin via the plugin manager.
- Rebooted JIRA
- Added two Message Custom Field (view and edit)
- Applied them to a screen (QA Pass)
- Re-indexed JIRA
- Applied the workflow to the project
- Arrived at the transition where the message should appear, and see nothing.
Am I missing a vital step here, of have I found a bug. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, triple checked all my steps. Searched online for the last 24 hours.. i Cannot see the cause...
I really need help here 


