Hi,
I'm the administrator to the JIRA and changed the username before but now It's not allowing me to change. JIRA 6.4.3
Appreciate any suggestion!!
Thanks
Roshan,
Are you trying to edit the username while logged in as your standard account, or as the admin account?
Also, if the username in question is linked to an active directory profile it cannot be modified on your end. It will need to be modified via active directory.
Hi Robert,
I'm trying to edit username as admin account.
The username is not linked to active directory. I did change it before and now need to change to modify the upper case and lower case.
Roshan, So find the user in user management. Click the username, bringing up the users profile. On the far right there should be an Actions dropdown. Select this, and select Edit details. If there is no "Actions" drop down you are either not logged into your admin account or its an ldap user. I hope this helps!
Robert, I've tried this as well but no luck! Once updated I don't see the changes. Thanks
Roshan, So you are able to see the "Actions" drop down, but the requested changes don't take effect?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.