Why a simple image preview is a skewed trash? It's' just so annoying. now even you developing some new version and it still has this bug. OMG WHY? WHY CAN"T FIX ? Original image:
Preview in Trello of this image attached as attachments:
Hi @Volodymyr
I agree, that is rubbish. I have had a look through https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/TRELLO/issues/ and cant see any request or bug for this so I have escalated this to support.
Hi @Volodymyr ,
I've uploaded the same original image that you shared via Chrome browser and I'm unable to replicate the image when I check on my browser, Trello Desktop and Trello app on my Android phone. I see the same dimensions as the original image, and nothing is skewed. Are you able to share the steps on how and where you uploaded this image so I can try and replicate that, and log it as a bug.
Look forward to your reply!
@Mat Using Safari and latest macOS, whatever - this is just web version, and Mac version from App Store. This bug here is like for 1+ year
https://trello.com/b/Ecg8pL4I/image-bug
Hi @Volodymyr and @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting ,
Thank you for your patience and for providing the above details!
After some testing on our end using Safari browser, I was able to reproduce what you're seeing and have now opened up a new bug report that you can find right here: TRELLO-1379.
I have also added this ticket as an internal comment to this report so that way our engineering team can reference it and also use it to help align priority.
As of right now, I don't have an ETA on when this fix will be released, as it depends on various factors such as the team’s backlog and the complexity of the bug itself. That being said, with the link I sent above, you should be able to watch this issue by clicking on Start watching this issue.
For further information about how we track and fix our bugs, you can review the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy.
If you have any additional questions, things you would like to make known about this bug, other concerns or feedback, please feel free to let me know!
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.