The new Trello card layout has been extremely difficult to adjust to and put me in a bit of a panic mode. I’ve always loved Trello for its clean, single-box layout that let me see everything on a card at once, especially since I rely heavily on Power-Ups and Automations.
Now, with the new design, everything is split into separate sections, and I have to click through different tabs or menus just to access things I used to see at a glance. It feels incredibly inefficient and disjointed and the opposite of what made Trello so great in the first place.
Is there any way to switch back to the old card layout, or is a toggle being considered? The new UI has honestly made me question whether I can keep using Trello at all, which is just so incredibly disheartening after so many years of relying on it.
Thanks in advance for any help or clarity.