My Elastic Agent is permenantly stuck on "pending", the elastic instance has started correctly and I can ssh in and do things, but the agent will not start.
Any assistance with this would be great
UPDATE: I can start an agent manually by ssh'ing in to the elastic instance, but no matter what I do I can't get the instance to start by itself
Hello Samuel,
Can you provide agent logs from /home/bamboo/bamboo-elastic-agent.out?
There were no logs in that directory, from what I could tell the agent wasn't even trying to / being told to start At the moment as a temporary work around I made a init.d script to start an agent when the instance is created. This is a hacky work around I hope their is a nicer solution
What ami do you use? Is it stock image or custom one?
Hello, Even my Windows Stock image is stuck on pending, Can somebody please help me with that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.