When I log in my dashboard page is empty and only the Profile drop-down menu is present. All other drop-down menus are not populated at all. I can only get to my Issues list by first clicking the JIRA icon at the far left. It will then show an abbreviated list of my Issues. Then I can click one of them and it will show the page plus the menus are then populated.- The "swim lanes" drag-n-drop page never shows. I can only advance my Issue via the buttons on the Issue itself.
JIRA behaves best in Chrome v.42.0.2311.135 m and sort of in Firefox v. 37.0.2. Pretty much not at all in IE.
I don't have a local installation of JIRA so I cannot access any of the admin settings. I access it via a webpage - the actual installation and setup is done by someone else. Our setup spans several states (USA).
Can someone tell me how to make the menus populated and behaving normally?
Thanks.