I host a Confluence Data Centre 9.5 clustered instance. I am having this incredibly weird issue where all normal users will have trouble with the following, but the site administrators don’t:
- Searching for specific content – can’t find pages in search that they definitely have access to.
- Copying pages - because they can’t search/find target space or page to move it to despite having access to the target space/page.
- Content by label macros show as blank despite being correctly configured
- Page properties macro are blank despite being correctly configured.
The problems are not being encountered at all by the confluence/site administrators. I tried removing myself from the admin group and then I encountered those same issues.
I have already done a full site content index rebuild and it said it was successful/there were no errors but the problems are still there. I cannot see this being a permissions issue either, I've double checked all permissions, users are having issues finding content they have access to.
Anyone have any idea what’s going on here or what we could attempt to fix it?