On which planet did Atlassian and the Trello Team think that removing key features of Trello would improve user experience? Honestly? On a very basic level, I now have to click through two sections to access my other boards. Left-sidebars have been essential in countless applications over the past 20 years, and this update removes them to promote advertisements for things we do not need. The simple solution is not to make a permanent change but to give your community the option to use the update or stick with the previous product model. This update is arguably one of the worst in the past five years, and possibly in tech history, which is quite disappointing. I have used this product for a long time and know many people around me who also use it. Not one of those individuals or businesses is impressed with these changes. I am always open to evolving and improving, but this has now made your product worse than it was before. I will seek other products that remain true to their original models and listen to their communities, rather than forcing them into "featured solutions" we do not need, and becoming overly reliant on AI. I will assume the price increase will be right around the corner. Do not fix what is not broken.