hello all,
First time Jira app user so this could be due to my lack of understanding. I have two issues.
please see image below.
Hi @Benjamin Blackswan
Welcome to the Atlassian community, researching for your question I came accross a comment regarding the Dashboards on the Apps which describes and explains the issue:
from How Can I Access a Dashboard via Android App?
I'm using IOS but should be similar. Dashboard doesn't work as nice as the desktop. Mainly due there are a number of gadgets not supported. Also, because the app screen doesn't have the same real estate as on a desktop. So, there's more scrolling involve sine only can view one gadget at a time. However, checking out boards and issues seems to be pretty good. Again viewing on desktop is much better. However, just to do a quick check on a ticket or check a board status, then its good.
I'm using IOS but should be similar. Dashboard doesn't work as nice as the desktop. Mainly due there are a number of gadgets not supported. Also, because the app screen doesn't have the same real estate as on a desktop. So, there's more scrolling involve sine only can view one gadget at a time.
However, checking out boards and issues seems to be pretty good. Again viewing on desktop is much better. However, just to do a quick check on a ticket or check a board status, then its good.
Unfortunately the layout is not the same since the viewport on the devices is different to the one on browsers, I tried the app and confirm the premise of your issue description.
I hope this helps you answer your question, if so, kindly mark it as the accepted answer.
Regards,David
Thanks for the reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.