Hey, until recently I used a very practicle feature in tempo plugin. In the "View" menu, next to Assigned, Watched itd there was also option to select a filter. The result was to see in timesheet all the tasks that either (disjunction):
* had some time entered in selected period OR
* were selected by filter (I set it to my open tasks + some custom chosen tasks).
This was wonderfull when it came to writing time! I just opened Tempo tab and entered the hours in apropriate cells in timesheet. Since Tempo also remembered last chosen view, this was a two step process.
BUT - recently my company upgraded Jira (to Jira v5.2.4, Tempo Plugin version 7.6.3) and this feature is LOST! Practically - filter feature was removed from View menu/button and a standalone search dropdown was introduced. The downside of this is that filter is now working as CONJUNCTION. Meaning: to see a task in a timesheet it had to have some time entered AND selected in filter. Which logically if what filter should do.
But I'd really like my feature back
Since I can't see my "In progress" and custom tasks in timesheet it loses any value for entering time. Is there any other way to get the same result? See tasks with time entered in selected period OR matching filter?
I'd really appreciate any feedback. Thanks.