I'm logged into atlassian.com, but when I open trello.com, it asks for a two-factor code, and I don't have it.
Hi @Сергій Костін, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I started the account recovery process so that you can disable two-factor authentication. You should've received an email saying that we got your request to recover access. In 24 hours, you will receive another email with a link to recover your account, which will expire in 12 hours.Let me know if you receive the emails, and if this helps you get access to Trello.
Hi, I received a recovery link, but I don't remember my old password
Thank you for your response, @Сергій Костін! I've sent an email to your address with a link to create a new password. Please let me know once you have reset your password so that I can trigger the email to disable the two-factor authentication again.
Thank you! I've changed my password, and now I need the recovery link again.
Thank you for confirming, @Сергій Костін! I've triggered the recovery email again. Let me know if you received it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.