- Issue with the support request form (site URL field)
When trying to submit a request through the support form, I’m blocked by the required field:
“What is the site URL of your product within your organization?”
I have no idea what URL I’m supposed to provide here. There’s no option to indicate “I don’t know,” and without completing this field, I cannot move forward. This is especially frustrating given that I’m already logged in—surely the system should be able to identify my account.
I respectfully suggest simplifying this part of the process or at least allowing users to bypass this field if the information isn’t readily available. As it stands, it creates unnecessary friction and confusion.
I would greatly appreciate a prompt response and support in resolving both of these issues.
I would be grateful for any hints as to how this can be circumvented or what address is involved.
BR.
Hubert