This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using Smart Commits
is this a typo "JRA-123 #time 2d 5"? because I tried similar format (leaving off the time component designation from the last number) and it did not work. I think it should be "JRA-123 #time 2d 5h", correct?
What is the exact link of the document you are reading?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/using-smart-commits-298976812.html first section
@gabrielle_bautista, Are you able to provide additional comments? The exact link of the document to which I'm referring is https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/using-smart-commits-298976812.html. I suppose that "JRA-123 #time 2d 5" should be "JRA-123 #time 2d 5h" please confirm, thanks!
Agreed, that should 5h (indicating hours) or 5m (for minutes). Please try it yourself, you should see it
Cool. I recommend that the documentation be updated. The description says 5 hours, but the syntax doesn't reflect that since there is no time designation provided for the 5. It's ambiguous otherwise because the example implies that the time designation is not needed. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.