Hi Guys.
Additional type of views work properly while logged in via website but doesn’t on iPad App.
Any Ideas?
thx
Grzegorz
Hi @Grzegorz Jaszkiewicz
This is something that is related to the application itself. You can reinstall the app and try again. If it still causes the issue, you should ask Atlassian support about this here
Hey Grzegorz,
This is a pretty common issue the iPad app often lags behind the web version when it comes to newer features like additional view types.
Quick checks:
Workarounds:
Known limitations: iPad apps for Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) often don't have feature parity with the web versions, especially for newer UI elements and advanced views.
If it's a critical workflow for you, I'd honestly recommend bookmarking the web version in Safari - it's usually more reliable than waiting for app updates.
Which specific view types are you trying to use? Might help narrow down if it's a known limitation.
Drop me a message if you find any workarounds that work
Still nothing. I will report that to the support. Thx
Thanks a lot for your answer. I’ve just got reply form support team. They say it’s known limitation. I looking forward an update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.