Hi, I noticed that the options related to the card repeater have disappeared.How can we solve this and make this powerup work again?Thank you !
All Power-ups, including card repeater are now accessible from the Powerup menu - leftmost button on the bottom of the card (see image below)
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/new-card-back/
Really bad UX 1) to find the "missing functionality" 2) moving the button I use most to "sub menu"3) also now missing on iPad
The repeat button only shows me a list of cards that are already configured to repeat. But how do I configure a new card to repeat? How do I access the Repeat menu for a new card?
OK, I found the power ups config, as well as the automation buttons for the back of the of the card. That doesn't mean I like the solution, but at least I know how to continue using it.
Open the card any you'll see this ribbon at the bottom:Power ups is the spaceship on the right. The fluky looking thing in the middle is automation buttons defined for cards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.