ベータ版にしてもいないのにベータ版になったまま戻せないメンバーがいます。
なぜならば、他のメンバーにはある右上の紫色の「お知らせ」や「ベータ版」が、そのメンバーのボードにはないからです。
「ベータ版になったまま」と考えたのは、他のメンバーのベータ版との類似性から憶測したものです。
如何したら元に戻せるでしょうか。
Hi @kanda ,
Welcome to the Community!
This is part of the new Trello design, which is generally available (GA) starting May 21, 2025, after months of Beta testing. It is now the standard experience for Free, Standard, and Premium users. The rollout is currently underway and will be completed for everyone by the end of July. Those who were part of the Beta testing have the option to opt out, but soon it will not be the case. The new design is intended to streamline task management and boost productivity.
For the latest updates, feel free to check the Trello blog and Community.
Thank you very much. I'm a bit sad to see the old design go since I was so used to it, but I'll do my best to get comfortable with the new layout.
Thank you! I truly appreciate your patience during this transition. If you ever need help or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our community. We're here to support you every step of the way as you get comfortable with the new design.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.