The current behavior of the Draft Pull Requests feature hides this type of PR from the PR list by default, and users must click the "Show drafts" checkbox to show these hidden pull requests. Our users have expressed that they would find the Draft Pull Request feature more useful if they had control over whether or not this type of PR is hidden from the PR list by default.
I searched through the Bitbucket Data Center product documentation and the application settings directly, but the only lever I could find relating to this feature is a simple binary on/off setting for it.
Are there any hidden knobs for this feature that I haven't been able to find? If not, could we open a Feature Request to add the ability to change this hiding behavior? Even a global setting would be acceptable in our environment, but it would also be appropriate to be able to change this at the Project or Repo levels.