Hello!I´m using the Beta on two different accounts. The new card back is only visible in one account and not the other. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Or what can I do to have the new card back in both accounts?Thanks for your help!Anja
Hi @Anja König ,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Could you please let me know the username of the account where you opted in for the beta but still cannot see the new card back? Once I have this information, I will be able to assist you further.
Regards, Trello Team
Hi Trello Team, thanks for reaching out to me. The account goes by Anja König (Email address )Regards, Anja
Hi @Anja König , Thank you for sharing.I am working on this issue internally and will get back to you with an update.Regards,Trello Team
Hope you are doing well!
Can you check now if you can see the new card back on the Trello cards?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.