I have this issue with a user that should only read the tickets that get loaded but now this user is loading and editing the tickets aswell how can I change this (only this users) premisions to view only this one project loaded including only viewing the tickets?
Hi Jane,
If you have the admin permisiions then you can change the permissions for particular group/user in your project permissions schema. Check and confirm if any body using the same permission schema.
Thanks,
Patina
Yes I have admin permisions... I have found it thanks by selecting single user I can see that I can connect this user to the "read only workflow" Will this now be the right option to select should I want the user to only have read only permisions?
You can add the user/group in "Browse Project" under Project Permissions. And to restrict the user to edit/create issue then dont add the user/group in "Create Issue", "Edit Issue" etc .. under "Issue Permissions".
Thank you Rambabu you are a legend
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.