How can I turn this off else manage it and why does it appear if ....
"No collectors have been configured yet.Please navigate to the admin section of one of your projects and configure your first collector via the 'Issue Collectors' tab on the left!"
Very odd.
It's the issue collector plugin - it will create issues in some jira instance in some project, probably your own instance. You would have to look at the issue collectors that are configured.
Check the javascript for this, possibly in the announcement banner, it might give you a clue.
Thanks.
I am the ADMIN on this ondemand install and didn't install it.
very odd
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin
Not for OnDemand
I have this too - I have no idea where this issue collector is dumping the issues. May be it is going to Altassian's OnDemand people?
It will be a pain for users becuase they will create issues there and they will go nowhere....
There must be a way to turn this off or control it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.