Hi all,
I have full admin rights on my workspace, but I’m not able to add workflows or assign them to the different types in my Product Discovery project. The “Workflow” button appears, but I can’t use it to link the type to any new workflows I would like to create.
Is this a limitation of the Product Discovery project type, or is there something else I might be missing?
Appreciate any help or clarification!
Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I have upgraded to the JPD Premium plan, but I’m still unable to add workflows or assign different workflows to the various types in my Product Discovery project.
At the moment, it seems like there’s just one global workflow applied to all types, and I can’t find any option or entry point in the project to create or manage additional workflows.
Is it even possible to use multiple workflows in a discovery project, or is this by design?
Would appreciate any clarification!
Thanks,
Regards