Hello,
I have set up a jira plan and would like to add a column to it that shows when the issue was last updated? Do I need an automation with {{issue.updated}} for this or is this standard in Jira?
Hi @kenneth.deguchtenaere
The last update time of an issue in your Jira plan is a regular Jira field called Updated, so you don't need to set up an automation with {{issue.updated}} to show it.
How to Include the "Updated" Column in an Advanced Roadmap Jira PlanProceed with your plan.
Open the Fields menu on your plan’s timeline.
Use the Choose fields… dropdown to search for and select the Updated field.
Press Enter to add it to your plan.The column will now display the last updated date for each issue.
Hope this helps!
Hey @Pallavi Shirodkar
Thanks for the response.Unfortunately, I can't find the "update" field in the dropdown or among the custom fields. Do you have any other ideas?
Same problem, I have tried to use "Date of Latest Update" but it does not show values
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.