Is anyone having issues snoozing trello cards since the new update?
Hi @Andrea Capps - Sorry to hear you're having issues with the Card Snooze powerup since the update. Are you able to find the power-up button on the new version of the cardback or is the issue with the power-up itself?
Hi Alex- no, I do not have the power-up button on the new version. The Card Snooze feature is enabled, but I do not see it or have the option to snooze a card.
Hi, same problem here, the button completely disappeared.
Same here. Card Snooze is enabled but I cannot use it.
Hi @Andrea Capps @Guillaume @Nathan Stuller - The Card Snooze button should still be available. It's now located in the "Power-ups" (Rocketship icon) button located in the menu below the card. Hope this helps!
Thanks, i had the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.