I am trying to set up application links between Confluence and JIRA. OAuth is asking for Consumer Key, Consumer Name, Public Key. How/Where do I get this information?
Hi JT, this information should be retrieved automatically when creating the appliction link. If you're being displayed to insert this information, it's very likelly that there is some communication problem between the applications.
The most common issues are caused by proxy configurations, in case your appliction is behind a proxy, you may attempt to create the application link bypassing the proxy to see if it's indeed causing problems.
I hope it helps.
Cheers
Thanks for the info Tiago. We do not have a proxy set up. We are on AWS and both Confluence and JIRA are on the same subnet. All was working fine, and then we started getting SSL handshake errors. For us, the SSL handshake terminates at the load balancer, so we should not need any certificates. Still trying to figure out why my servers can not "see" each other.
One additional information you may find helpful, in order to create the application link one application needs to access the manifest of the other. This information can be retrived from the following URLs (modify to your application base URL):
If the manifest is not accessible, you won't be able to create the link.
I can get to the manifest via the browser. I can not get there via an applink from within JIRA
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.