Hi Atlassian Community, Iam Tejaswi I have question that i need updated data in seceon automatically to excel through script and i need the correct process does anyone know
Hi @Tejaswi Devarapalli ,
Can you maybe share some additional info on how this is related to Atlassian (Confluence specifically)?
For example, what's the process you're currently using, and what are the obstacles you're currently facing?
Any additional information would help community members try to assist you with this.
Cheers,Tobi
Purpose: “Automating Seceon alert data into Excel for shift handover.”
Script Language: “Using Python for automation.”
Frequency: “Every 8 hours or at the end of each shift.”
Required Output: Excel file with alert summary and analyst activity.
Need Help With:
Getting correct API endpoint
Getting a working API Key/token
Confirming field names (like alert_id, status, client)
alert_id
status
client
Example of expected API response (JSON structure)
@Tejaswi Devarapalli, right.
As I haven't used Seceon, I cannot help much on the topic. Also, as this is an Atlassian forum, I'd suggest checking if there's a forum/community for Seceon as they can probably assist you better.You can also always try to contact the vendor directly, in this case Seceon, to see if they can assist you in any way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.