Hello team! I've been working on setting up a help desk and configuring automations for different priority levels. I’ve noticed that each SLA runs based on the work item's priority is working. However, under Recent Rule Runs, I see that some automations that don’t meet the conditions are still being triggered to run but are not executing any actions. Could someone help me understand how automations are processed and why they are running on this work item despite not matching the ticket’s priority?
The condition that I set here is
When SLA Threshold > Time to Resolution > will breach in the next 1HR
Work Item fields condition > Priority = (priority level like high, critical, low and normal)
Action is to send an internal comment to the work item.
I created 4 automations corresponding to the priorities critical, high, normal and low,for the sample below, this work item has a CRITICAL priority and the P1 Resolution time automation runs with no problem. .
