I have a team in jira and i want to add two users in that team and their respective email so that they directly get the mails from admin
Hi Gayati,
So you want to add users to those existing groups in your JIRA instance? If that's the case, then you can do that by going to Administration > User Management > Users then click on the Groups link next to the usernames and then you can select the groups this user can join.
I hope that's helpful.
check this document to know more about how to mange users
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Users
there is no option like "User Management" in JIRA
Hey Gayati,
I'm sorry for the confusion here, as I was referring to JIRA 6.1. You can find the users by using the keyboard shortcut 'gg' and then type in Users. That should open the Users' page.
I am using jira's internal directory but unable to find user management button for adding multiple user's in a team. What I have to do.
what is the jira version your using?
Select Administration > Users > Users
check this doc if you are using jira 5.X
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Managing+Users
jira 4.3
Please explian me step by step.
Ihave created a new user and now i want to add another user in that, what steps I have to follow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.