Hello,I cannot edit one of pages without any reason. I see pop-up with such message:""Unable to editEditing is unavailable right now. Try again in a few minutes."
Regards,Maciej
Hi @OSIELSKI_ MACIEJWelcome to the Atlassian community!
Refresh the page – Sometimes a quick reload can fix the editor state.
Try a different browser – Just to rule out browser-specific glitches or extensions.
Try editing in Incognito/Private mode – This helps bypass any caching or extension interference.
Page permission issue- check your page permissions.
Hi @Sanam Malleswari Thank you for helping hand.I'm trying change this page since yesterday. I refreshed this page many times.I also checked editing in another browser in Microsoft Edge and later in Firefox private mode.Both have the same pop-up message:"Unable to edit
Editing is unavailable right now. Try again in a few minutes."I checked also page permission: "Everyone can view and edit this page."
Kindly provide the screenshot of error.
Hi @OSIELSKI_ MACIEJ
It appears that you are using a Data Center Confluence site. I would recommend reaching out to one of the billing or technical contacts for this Confluence site. If they cannot help resolve this directly, then one of them should attempt to reach out to our support portal in https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Note that only the billing or technical contacts would be able to create a technical support case for this particular product, and they will need to know the SEN for this product when they create that support request.
Try that first, if you cannot locate your technical admin of this product let me know and perhaps I can create a support case on your behalf. However I expect our support team would want to gather logs from this environment to better understand what might be causing this behavior.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.