Hi everyone!
We just realised that with the new idea hierarchy feature (part of the Jira Product Discovery premium plan), we now have a simple solution to help you manage discovery tasks (tasks for product managers, designers, engineering leaders, etc.) right within discovery project.Â
Learn more about how to use idea hierarchies to replicate this.Â
Do you plan to include the Log work feature on the JPD Idea items in the future? It is possible to do this from the Jira side, but it is not visible on the Idea itself. And, if you log hours on an idea with a hierarchy, it would be great to se sum hours for all sub-items on top-level. 😊
@Kathrine Lønning ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I'm actually hoping we don't go there and help companies inflict this pain on PMs 😂
Hehe, I totally understand that.. 😂 But we still need to track our hours, but we actually do it on a higher level today, so this question was basically to check how you think about this for JPD in the future.Then we will continue to do what we do today. (logging on jira issues, based on if we are working on stuff not decided to do yet (research), develop new stuff (investments), helping support or helping sales. 😊) We`ll manage. Thank you for your honest reply!Â
I love this! Reason enough to go premium!
Oh, you tease!!I can't afford JPD Premium yet, I have to make more videos first Looks amazing though, and I will for sure test it as soon as I can!
Isn't it starting to overlap with Jira?Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.