I haven't heard beep since Feb'2025. What comes next for Atlas Projects? Are we getting any integration with JIRA Projects or Confluence Pages?
Hi Richard - I included some details on this post (links hits my comment) about Atlassian Home / Platform Experiences, which replaces Atlas. That said, I do not believe Atlassian Home integrates into Confluence or Jira aside from including a link to a Goal or Project (within Confluence or Jira).
From my testing, Atlassian Home is the starting point for leadership, Project Managers, Product Managers, etc. to establish and manage Goals broken down into Projects (Teams can optionally be used if multiple departments / teams need to collaborate on a Project). While anyone can and should reference Atlassian Home, the majority of employees will work in Jira or wherever they complete their "stuff."
Within each Project, you can link to the Jira work items (under Where is work tracked? on the right) where the actual work "stuff" occurs.
Thank-you, I am well aware of how this all works today. I'm really wondering what Atlassian are planning next for these - their roadmaps and their product rteams have gone silent on this topic.
@Richard Black we've just posted an update on Atlassian Projects here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlas-Group-articles/Atlassian-Projects-What-s-new-and-what-s-next/ba-p/3075552Look forward to your feedback!
Atlas Projects are still around, but Atlassian is aligning them with the new “Spaces” terminology. No big updates since Feb, but the focus now is tighter consistency and better links with Jira and Confluence. You can already connect goals/projects to Jira and Confluence pages, and deeper integrations are expected on the roadmap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.