Dear Atlassian/Trello Support Team,
On June 12, 2025, I accidentally deleted the Trello workspace “Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten” while acting as an administrator. As a result, it appears that all boards contained in this workspace were also closed or deleted.
When I try to recover these boards by moving them from “Closed Boards” to a newly created workspace, the loading process begins but never completes – there is no error message, but the operation does not finish.
I would appreciate your assistance with the following:
• Restoring or reactivating the affected boards
• Investigating any technical issues that may be causing the loading problem
• Recommending a working method for restoring the boards to another workspace
**Details:**
– Deleted workspace: “Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten”
– Date and time of deletion: June 12, 2025, approx. 08:00 AM
– My account (Admin): barbara.natter@hagenpartner.at or barbara.natter@hagen.management
– Current behavior: Endless loading bar when attempting to move boards
I would be very grateful for your prompt support. Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Barbara Natter