I get this message when I try to...does anyone know what wrong?
Hi, @Jamilla !Would you mind giving more info on what message you're seeing? The issue I most often see when users are trying to add someone to a board, is that their Workspace is restricted so that only members are able to join boards, but guests aren't. In the off chance this is the case, your Workspace admin would be able to check this on the Workspace settings. There's more info in this article: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-admin-capabilities/
Hopefully this helps, let me know!
Hi;)
The error message says "an unexpected error occurred" whenever we attempt to add the the specific user (jamilla33). Other users can be added to the board. Is is something with the user?
just tried again and it still says *unexpected error occurred*. But only with this specific user
Hey, JamilaCan you share the URL of the board you want to add this user?Kind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.