Here is a picture of my Trello card open on top. It is missing the menu bar on the right side. The one below is the way I would like it to look. How do you change the view for the card.
Thanks
Derek
Hello @Derek Hanson The new interface is being rolled out in phases, not to all accounts at the same time. Sooner rather than later, we'll all have the same one. I doubt we'll be able to choose between the two options anytime soon.There are several threads on the topic, where you can contribute ideas and offer constructive criticism.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-Personal-Productivity/gh-p/trello-personal-productivity
Best regards.
Hi there @ACE I still have the same problem listed here, and it means that I cannot use a lot of powerups that I would like to.
is the roll out still happening? or has something gone wrong for me? and do you know when the roll out will be finished? I really need thses powerups for trello to be effective for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.