Hello.
I've created a post script function in a transition for automated assignment.
The script is post function is followed by the standard store and indexing functions.
This works sometimes fine, sometimes not.
First the script:
.......................
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.option.LazyLoadedOption
def versionManager = ComponentAccessor.getVersionManager()
def issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def Betreft = issue.getCustomFieldValue(ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Vraagcategorie")) as Map
def Hoofdcategorie = Betreft.get(null) as LazyLoadedOption
def Subcategorie = Betreft.get("1") as LazyLoadedOption
def Regio = issue.getCustomFieldValue(ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("(Informatie) Regio")) as LazyLoadedOption
def Afwijking = issue.getCustomFieldValue(ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Melding afwijking")) as LazyLoadedOption
if (Afwijking.getValue()=="X" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userx@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Y" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("usery@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Z" && Regio==null ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userz0@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Z" && Regio.getValue()=="1" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userz1@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Z" && Regio.getValue()=="2" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userz2@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Z" && Regio.getValue()=="3" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userz3@gmail.com")
} else if (Subcategorie.getValue()=="Z" && Regio.getValue()=="4" ) {
issue.setAssigneeId("userz4@gmail.com")
} else {
issue.setAssigneeId("userA@gmail.com")
}
......................
The strange thing is that with userx and usery the assignee is set to the user asked.
For the other users, the assignee is filled but seen as not set.
When I open the issue, the user seems set but the picto is a question.
When entering the name the assignment is set.
I've no idea whats the difference between the users.
All are assignable.
All have logged in once.
All have the same permissions.
I've no clue
Anyone?
assignmentproblem.jpg