This new design is awful. Not just runs heavier on my PC for some reason, but also awful to use. The old one was good, nothing wrong with it. Stop fixing what's not broken. I want to use the old design. How can I switch back?
Totally get you. Unfortunately, right now there’s no official way to switch back to the old Jira UI once the new experience rolls out to your site. Atlassian has been phasing it in gradually, and once it’s enforced, the old view isn’t available anymore. That said, they do monitor feedback. I’d suggest submitting detailed comments via the in-product “Give feedback” button.
If it’s affecting performance, also worth checking your browser extensions, some of them clash badly with the new UI.
Hello @Akos Schneemaier The new interface has its positive aspects, but also some very negative ones. Unfortunately, right now (and I don't think there ever was one) we don't have the option to configure Trello's UI. There are several threads where suggestions (and complaints) are being submitted on this topic.Here are some links where you can join these community suggestions.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-Personal-Productivity/The-New-Trello/ba-p/2908497
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-Personal-Productivity/Hello-Atlassian-Team-Are-you-hearing-us-No-to-the-new-Board/qaq-p/3022048#M216
https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/TRELLO/issues/TRELLO-1271
Regards
oh god our whole company has been going crazy with the new design it's F**** awful. Worst is that we can't revert to the old one. WTH were your designers thinking? Just kick them out tehey literally have declined our performance the last few weeks to the point that we are vene thinking of dropping out of JIRA cause it terrible. 150 users....90% hate it
New UI is SHIT! I have to make more clicks to do the same tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.