I can not find a solution for this problem. I already created a new board and tried a new automation. This also did not work.
If you’re seeing an internal error, try a different browser or a simple test automation.
I think this might be a bigger issue. Several of my automations are also doing this - I've tried on different computers, cleared cache and am experiencing the issue across Windows app, browser and iOS.
Hi Natacha & everyone, thanks for reaching out & sorry for the trouble.
Our engineering team is investigating the problem with running automations, and working to get things back up and running normally as quickly as they can.
Thanks for hanging in there with us! We'll endeavour to provide an update once we know more.
Hi all, our engineering team has identified the cause and has fixed the issue. Can you please confirm everything's all okay from your side?
Thanks again for your patience.
Confirming that this is up and running again. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.