Hi!
It is a couple of days that I am no more able to log in to our standalone version of jira from MY Google Chrome.
From my PC, with Firefox it works fine.
None of the accounts defined in JIRA works fine on my PC.
From other PCs it works fine, on any browser, with any account.
On my Google Chrome I have many tabs open (none on the same JIRA instance, none of any of the other components of the Atlassian suite - i.e. Bamboo) and I would like to avoid the need of closing all these tabs and/or the need of clearing the browser cache.
Being a problem experienced some time ago by other colleagues, it is important to understand it and find a standard (and minimal) way to address/prevent it: of course, closing all the tabs, cleaning the cache, rebooting the PC, will have a good chance to solve the issue, but -if possible- I would tend to avoid it.
At server side, I haven't found any evidence of problems neither under JIRA_HOME/log nor under JIRA_INSTALL_DIR/logs.